Begin Main Content Area

​Resources & Assistance

Last Updated: Dec. 15, 2020

The COVID-19 pandemic has created a variety of unique situations and conditions for workers, businesses, employers, and communities in Pennsylvania. The Wolf Administration and the public servants of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are committed to providing you with ongoing information and will continue doing everything we can to support the needs of all Pennsylvanians.

Unemployment Compensation (UC) is one of many benefits that may be available to you during this challenging and unprecedented time. This guide will provide more resources that may assist you and your family in your search for employment, health care, social services, food, utilities, child care, housing, debt, and mental health and substance abuse services.

Pennsylvania Resources & Assistance - English and Spanish 


Expand AllClick here for a more accessible version

Paid Leave Options for Employees

​COVID-19 Vaccine Information

​Maintaining Health Insurance Coverage

Resources from the Pennsylvania County Assistance Offices

​Resources for Food Assistance 

Utility Assistance

Child Care Resources

Housing Resources

Lost Wages Assistance Program

​Assistance Paying a Debt

 Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Assistance

Federal Tax Help & Economic Impact Payments