Begin Main Content Area

Payment/UC-1099G FAQs

Expand AllClick here for a more accessible version

How do I obtain a Form UC-1099G?

What if I receive a Form UC-1099G with an incorrect amount in "Total Payment" or "Tax Withheld" areas of the form?

What happens if UC benefit checks were returned and re-deposited into my account after the original Form UC-1099G was mailed to me?

What if I receive a Form UC-1099G after I have filed my federal income tax return with the IRS?

What if I received an overpayment of benefits in one year and I repaid any of it in the same or subsequent calendar year?

What do I do if I believe someone else filed and received UC benefit payments under my name or SSN without my permission?

I need a printout of my payment history. How can I get this?