Begin Main Content Area

Self-Service Step-by-Step Instructions

Where Do I Start?

If you have questions about unemployment or are experiencing an issue, start with the following two resources. These self-service options can provide lots of information about eligibility, what to expect after filing and many more commonly asked questions.

What Can I Do Online?

*Please note, unless you are filing an initial claim, you will need your Social Security number and UC assigned PIN - this can be found on your Claim Confirmation letter.

Unemployment Compensation

Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)

You need to call the UC Service Center if you:

  • Filed online or through the PAT system and the system tells you to call in
  • Need to report a new employer while continuing your current claim

* Please note: If you didn’t receive a debit card or are having any issues related to your debit card please call ReliaCard at 1-888-233-5916.

If you have lost your PIN or no longer have your old PIN, request a new PIN via our online form.