NEW Unemployment Compensation (UC) System
The new UC system is easy-to-use and designed to simplify and speed up the claims process. Claimants will now have access to more information and new self-serve options that will reduce the need to contact the UC customer service center. The new system will make sure people will get the benefits they need while also reducing the opportunity for fraud.
Create an Account and Log In
The new UC system will require a log-in using a username and password. You can create one when you access the UC system for the first time. Learn more about the username/password process.
- If you forgot your username or password, simply choose the "reset username" or "reset password" link from the login page. You will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed. If you do not receive an email, you must call the UC Service Center at 888-313-7284 to make sure the correct email address is on file.
To safeguard the personal data of Pennsylvania's unemployment claimants against fraudulent activity, we have added multi-factor authentication (MFA)
to the Unemployment Compensation (UC) system login process. Additionally, new users will have to verify their identity using our security partner, ID.me
Programs that transitioned to the new system are:
- Unemployment Compensation (UC)
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC)
- Extended Benefits (EB)
- Shared Work or Short-Time Compensation (STC)
- Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)