Begin Main Content Area

 Content Editor

Employer Address Change for Tax and Benefits

To ensure that both employer UC Tax and UC Benefits correspondence is mailed to the correct address please complete step 1 and 2. You will need:

  1. Your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)

  2. Your PA UC Account Number
    This seven-digit number can be found on the following UC Tax and UC Benefit forms:
    • UC-1408 New Employer Confirmation Letter
    • UC-851 Notice of PA Unemployment Compensation Responsibilities
    • UC-657 Contribution Rate Notice
    • UC-44FR Request for Relief from Charges
    • UC-44F(3) Notice of Financial Determination
    • UC-640 Monthly Notice of Compensation Charged
    • UC-45 Employers Notice of Application

    If you do not know your PA UC account number, please call the Unemployment Compensation Service Center at 833-728-2367. If an account number has not been assigned, please register with the department by submitting the Pennsylvania Enterprise Registration Form (PA-100) at

  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader (download this program to open the UC-1212 pdf)

Step 1: Change Your Tax Address

The address to which UC tax forms, (such as the Contribution Rate Notice (UC-657) are sent must be updated as needed by the employer or a designated employer representative.

  1. Go to to log into the Unemployment Compensation Management System (UCMS) using your keystone ID and password.
  2. Select “Employer Profile” and “Addresses” to view and update your Mailing Address. This is the default address used by the Department for most of the UC benefits related correspondence sent to you.
  3. After filing your change address request online you will receive a confirmation email indicating your request was received. You should save or print a copy of this email for your records.
  4. For assistance call Employer Tax Services at 1-866-403-6163 weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

Step 2: Change Your Benefits Address

Changing your address in the UC System is quick and easy. Access the Employer Address Change guide for more detailed instructions or follow the steps below: 

    1. Login at
    2. Click "View your Profile and Contact Information"
    3. Choose the "Locations" tab
    4. Click "Edit Location" 
    5. Enter the updated information. Remember to click "SAVE" at the bottom of the page. 
If you encounter trouble following the steps above, contact us by phone at 833-728-2367 or by email at

Designate a Power of Attorney (POA)

Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) can register at and then upload POA form UC-1208 for any of their employer accounts following the instructions in the Third-Party Administrator Resource Guide. Once that process is complete, TPAs will have the ability to manage UC benefit requests and account information on behalf of their clients. 

Additional contacts can be added to the TPA account following the instructions in the Adding Users Guide. If you have any questions, please email

Tips To Help Us Ensure Your Forms Are Sent To The Correct Address

The Department will attempt to send Form UC-45, Notice of Application and Request for Separation Information, to the address you have designated. Under some circumstances, however, this form might be sent to another address. There are two things that increase the chances that Form UC-45 is sent to the desired address:

    • Mandatory: Give Form UC-1609 to separating employees. Form UC-1609, Employer Information, contains your name, address and other contact information for a former employee, or an employee whose hours are reduced, to use when applying for benefits.
    • Recommended: Enroll in SIDES. The State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) and SIDES E-Response are web-based systems available to employers and TPAs free of charge. They provide a secure and nationally-standardized format to receive the electronic counterpart of Form UC-45 and to electronically respond to UC information requests. Please visit the SIDES page on our website for more information and to enroll in the SIDES program.