Begin Main Content Area

Military Employees: Ex-Service Member (UCX)

Expand AllClick here for a more accessible version

What is the UCX program?

What are the requirements for this program?

Is there any additional documentation needed?

Why do I have to send in the member 4 copy and not the member 1 copy of the DD-214?

How can I get a member 4 copy of the DD-214?

Is the weekly benefit rate calculated different for military claimants?

I have more than 180 days but the service was not consecutive. Can I use these wages?

Can I use my orders as proof of military service?

Do you need my paystubs to assign my wages?

My residence is in PA, but I am living outside of PA. Why can't I open a claim in PA?